The Papercrafter's Nook Store

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The PaperCrafter's Nook Website is Up!

Check out the new PaperCrafter's Nook website! Let me know your thoughts...

Feel free to drop me a line at the Guestbook.

Start a discussion in the Forum.

If you have any special occasions coming up (and who DOESN'T?!), feel free to contact me at rachaelcaskey@papercraftersnook.com or simply fill out your information on the Contact Us page!

Any occasion is a special occasion with the PaperCrafter's Nook.

Contact me if you need handmade invitations and/or favor boxes made for weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, etc.

I can make handmade cards for just about any occasion - birth announcements, sympathy cards, holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.), wedding, anniversaries...

I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Crafting,

~ Rachael Caskey @ The PaperCrafter's Nook

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...