The Papercrafter's Nook Store

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Precious Butterflies Baby Card

Here's a photo of me (on the left) with my co-worker, Emily, holding her baby shower card I made for her.

She has a brown & pink butterflies theme for her baby room. So, I incorporated those elements into this "Precious Butterflies Baby Card" (as I call it). With this card I went wild with embellishments...ribbon, butterflies and foam-raised elements. I hand-stamped the "Congratulations" at the bottom. Inside the card I also used more butterflies and put a butterfly on the back. I handwrote a personalized note inside using brown and pink, acid-free ink so as to preserve the archival quality of the card. And, to add a finishing touch I included her soon-to-be born daughter's name inside the card, Gabriella Rose. So cute!

Emily said that she loves the card so much that she wants to frame it! I love when I hear that from happy recipients of my cards. And, I have heard that from numerous people. These cards are so precious to them and special that they consider them like little works of art! I feel privileged to bring that type of happiness to people's lives through my crafts! :)

Onto the next project...

Happy Crafting!

~ Rachael

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...