The Papercrafter's Nook Store

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Create Patriotic Scrapbook Page/Card & win $25 in FREE product!!!

Hi Papercrafter's Nook fans!

I'm sorry I didn't get this to you sooner, but I wanted to share this with you now since you have up through the end of this month: July 31st, specifically, to enter & WIN!!!

I like to use DCWV paper for my paper crafts, namely my handmade greeting cards.

Well, check this out...

They are having a July Challenge to celebrate Independence Day! The winner of this July Challenge wins $25 in FREE product and a "shout out" (can we say "props"?) in their blog during the month of August.

What paper crafter could NOT use more product...and *FREE* to boot?! And, a little recognition couldn't hurt, either...

So, get those creative juices flowing...

Check out the link here for rules & details.

Happy Paper Crafting!

~ Rachael :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...