The Papercrafter's Nook Store

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spotlight on Papercrafting Tools: The Ultimate Crafter's Companion

Not too long ago I purchased The Ultimate Crafter's Companion. So far, I've used it to make envelopes, boxes, greeting cards and enveloboxes. I know I haven't even scratched the surface in my use of this tool. There is a corresponding DVD that comes with this multi-use papercrafts tool. I plan to pop in the DVD soon and try out the more advanced techniques. I'll share those techniques with you in later posts. Stay tuned!

Have any of you used this tool? If so, what are your thoughts? What kinds of crafts have you made with it? If you have any pics of your creations using the Ultimate Crafter's Companion, please share them with us on the Papercrafter's Nook Facebook fan page!

Thanks and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...