The Papercrafter's Nook Store

Friday, May 21, 2010

Handmade, Embossed First Holy Communion Moneyholder Card - Revisited!

Here's my latest card creation. It's another First Holy Communion Moneyholder card for that same co-worker who commissioned me to make one for her last time. (She must be booked up through the summer...LOL!)

For this project, I used my Ultimate Crafter's Companion to create a No. 10-sized card and matching sized envelope as pictured.

I embossed the Stampendous Calligraphy Cross stamp using the Ranger Inkssentials EmbossIt *acid free* clear embossing ink pad and the purple embossing powder from the Hampton Art a la mode Embossing Powder Set collection.

The envelope is made from Nana's Nursery cardstock pack of patterned paper.

For the final touch, I embellished this card using Offray ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...