The Papercrafter's Nook Store

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Who are we?



Hi PaperCrafter's Nook fans!

This is just a little post about who "we" are!

The PaperCrafter's Nook was started by little 'ole me...Rachael Caskey. As a corporate refugee, I now work from home on The PaperCrafter's Nook while staying at home with my two adorable sons.

My fascination and obsession with paper and design began as long ago as I can remember putting crayon to paper! Now, I put that compulsion to work for you, my clients!

We offer the same type of professional wedding invitations that you find in "brick-and-mortar" retail shops, but without the retail cost since we do not have the same overhead that a brick-and-mortar store has! Plus, we have more flexibility than typical retail stores when it comes to customization and personalization.

Contact me for a FREE consultation for your wedding or special event: rachaelcaskey@papercraftersnook.com or call: 412-403-5787.

Thank you for supporting a home-based Mom's business!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...